Saturday, May 8, 2021

Separation (2021)

2/10

(Horror)

I liked the English dude.  The young girl was too sweet.

When the only "good" part was coming, the last 10 minutes, something happened.  I heard a noise somewhere behind and to the side of me, like something fell, but no one was there.  I saw a ball come up like 10 feet into the screen and fall back down, but no one was there to throw it.  I'm pretty sure the whole theater witnessed this.  I left and told someone, and we found a ball.  He threw it away.  I left, and, at the bus stop on the sidewalk/pavement, I heard another little noise like something fell, and there were like lines in the cement though no object.  I called my aunt and informed her of it, as she helps me out with things sometimes since my parents got sick and died.

No comments: